[mythtv] TV and Recordings play too fast.

Jason M. mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 19:00:26 -0700

I have onboard sound (CMedia-PCI)
I only her sound through oss (in GNOME), I don't hear any sound in KDE.

Also, since the new release everytime I select Watch TV the TV comes up for
about 5 seconds
then it switches to the menu, I can still select mythtv in the taskbar,  and
when I select it it will staty up.