[mythtv] Problems with colours

Thor Sigvaldason mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 18:04:23 -0400

On Friday 16 August 2002 02:16 am, you wrote:
> Make sure you're using the 1.0-2960 drivers from nvidia, and the original
> line in XJ.cpp.  The previous nvidia drivers had I420 video (the format
> it's using internally) flipped with YV12.

	That solved it. I was acutally using a more recent driver (lower version
number, but later release date). This is *much* better.

	Am thinking about the following mythTV related projects (I'll start working
on one of them over the weekend):

	- a mythImage system to read/display digital photos
	- a burning system to move video onto VCD/SVCD(/DVD?)
	- also burning from playlist(s) onto music CDs and mp3 CDs
	- LCD display module (use remote without tv on to play music, for example)
	- second tuner card support (watch one, record other and/or record 2)

	If anyone has any thoughts on these, please let me know.

BR,

Thor

Thor Sigvaldason <thor@sigvaldason.com>
For my PGP/GnuPG public key, send an e-mail to thorskey@sigvaldason.com