[mythtv] updated FAQ submitted for your approval

Isaac Richards mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 15:36:19 -0400

I put in most of the additions, except the more technical ones at the end.
Also added one about the blue people =)

I think I'm going to be putting out a new release this evening.  The only real
changes are the new libavcodec support, and the themed OSD. (screenshots on
the website, for those interested).

Also, libavcodec's mpeg4 codec's great, if you've got the cpu power for it.
640x480 down to a gig an hour, and only _very slightly_ lower quality than
the nuppelvideo rtjpeg codec.  Sometimes, it looks better, too.  Uses around
75-85% cpu on my XP1800+ for encoding and decoding simultaneously at that
res/quality level.  Lower resolutions use, of course, much less =)

Thanks for the FAQ update,
Isaac