[mythtv] no video

John mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 21:50:35 -0500 (EST)

I had this type of off by one tuning until I used the correct module
parameters to set my tuner type.  When I did so my picture quality
improved greatly.  See the bttv documentation.   Before I set the currect
tuner type I had to use canada-cable but now that I specify the correct
tuner type I can use us-cable.
If that does not fix it you might want to look at the finetune field in
the channel table, I think that does what you are looking for.