[mythtv] CVS Version & Settings Dialogs

Chris Liscio mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 14:58:35 -0500

Yeah.  I just noticed the stub-like nature of the general settings.  :)

I was thinking that the general settings should either have a wizard-like
operation mode, or a set of buttons on the top 10% of the screen that let
you select what the other 90% of the screen contains (xml tv setup,
directories, etc...).  That way, you use the remote to navigate around the
buttons (like you can in mythmusic), and then navigate down your list to
change the other settings.

As it stands right now, the general settings are pretty jam-packed.  :)

I'll see what I can do with my limited time.

Cheers,
Chris