[mythtv] MythWeb

Michael Kedl mythtv-dev@snowman.net
06 Dec 2002 16:29:11 -0500

Maybe its just me.....

I run RedHat 8.0 with whatever version of Apache and php that comes with
(should be pretty new); and I have to make sure every file starts with
<?php or it doesn't merge them correctly when viewed as a web page.

After I fixed all the php files to start that way everything looks
great.
Maybe you should change the archive to do this?  Not sure why it doesn't
cause you a problem.

Thanks,
Mike