[mythtv] mythmusic w/o id3 and setting to limit how often rereadsdir

chuck mythtv-dev@snowman.net
07 Dec 2002 12:27:18 -0700

It would be even better if multiple path's could be used.  I use a few
different directories for storing music such as:

/albums/ARTIST/ALBUM/TRACK.MP3

/singles/ARTIST/TRACK.MP3

a single path wouldn't work for both of these but if multiple path's
could be specified, it would work just fine. Just my 1/50th of a $.

-Chuck