[mythtv] CVS Compile error

tarek Lubani mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sat, 07 Dec 2002 16:56:03 -0500

More compile errors after that copy (note a fresh cvs and a different chip
architecture.. still same problem though before I did this).. If i take out
the line pointing to videosource.cpp / videosource.o, it just crashes a few
steps later..

make[2]: *** No rule to make target `videosource.cpp', needed by
`videosource.o'.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/dump/src/cvs/MC/programs/mythfrontend'
make[1]: *** [sub-mythfrontend] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/dump/src/cvs/MC/programs'
make: *** [sub-programs] Error 2