[mythtv] RE: Website bogged down [Was: Get ready for the /. effect]

Bruce Markey mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 08 Dec 2002 02:42:14 -0800

I agree that it is a Good Thing. People *should* come take
a look at what is evolving here. My comment below was that
I didn't know why the site was slow until I found out that
the slashdot mention got the attention of people who were
comming to see what MythTV was all about.

--  bjm