[mythtv] BTAudio Module

Harondel J. Sibble mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 08 Dec 2002 08:25:02 -0800

On 7 Dec 2002 at 20:36, Bruce Markey wrote:

> btaudio may have been working all along but it isn't obvious
> how to "hear" it. In short, the BT card doesn't have speakers
Looking back through syslog since my last rebuild, that looks accurate

> Open several shells ;-).
I always have several open. CLI rocks ;-)

> Once this works correctly, myth will work correctly. This
> test is also useful for setting the volume levels so they
> are close to equal between the two tuners.
Actually Mythtv IS working correctly other than sound stopping when I plug
out the audio cable from tv card1 to line in on sound card.  The sound stops
for both tv cards which makes me think something else is going on.  However I
can switch between tuners in myth and get sound no problem from either tuner
(unless the cable is plugged out). OTOH, starting up the second tuner in
xawtv, I get no sound whatsoever, no matter what the mixer settings are,
including the bt878 mixer.

I'll try out your suggestions and report back.

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting