[mythtv] Black screen

Jason Ford mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 08 Dec 2002 11:46:48 -0500

--=-Pmfll1TiGUmWlt6DgQHQ

> What if you switch to a different vt and back (<ctrl><alt><f1> and
> <alt><left arrow>)?

Thanks for the reply.  I get the same symptoms (sound ok, screen black)
upon switching back. =3D(

I thought it might be a problem with the XF86 configuration, so I
compared the /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 on the new box with the same file on
the old box where I used to run MythTV.  I didn't see any differences. =20

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Jason Ford

P.S. Is there a way to post my response within the original thread under
digest mode?  I've experimented with the subject line with no joy.

--=-Pmfll1TiGUmWlt6DgQHQ

--=-Pmfll1TiGUmWlt6DgQHQ--