[mythtv] Feature suggestion, automatic old show deletion.

Ray mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 17:19:26 -0700

On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 02:55:44PM -0800, Gregorio Gervasio Jr. wrote:

>         Slightly related to this, we could also have an option not to
> record repeat showings.  It seems XMLTV already parses this
> information and generates a "previously-shown" tag.  (Is it a bad idea
> to add fields to the mysql database?)

That reminds me, most shows play more than once per day and often more than
once per week.  it would be nice if the conflict resolution code could
automatically re-schedule a recording for a later time/day if necessary
without user intervention.

--
Ray