[mythtv] BTAudio / Alsa on nForce

Harondel J. Sibble mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 20:48:37 -0800

On 12 Dec 2002 at 23:03, Thor Johnson wrote:

> I finally got around to trying the BTAudio module on my card (Avermedia
> TVStudio98),
> but found quite a few things that were disappointing:
>   1.  I could only get the analog portion to work; the Digital one resulted in
> no sound

Can you detail what steps you took to get the btaudio module working?  I've
been trying to get it working with my ATI TV Wonder without success.

If you could explain the steps you took in order, what module options you
loaded, what shows up in syslog etc, that'd be awesome since documentation on
the btaudio driver in general seems to be quite lacking.
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting