[mythtv] My MythTv Settings for P3 1000Mhz w 512 MB Ram

Christopher Mind mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 14:42:24 +0000

Are you using the CVS build or myth .7 ? I ask because of the overscan and
underscan feature which was not in the settings for myth.7.  I have read in
some posts that the latest cvs build is unstable or difficult to compile.
Thanks