[mythtv] lirc amd mixer settings/aumix

Harondel J. Sibble mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 11:34:44 -0800

Howdy folks, I am looking for a lircrc that would allow me to control ALL the

volume and mixer settings for my sound card (sblive running alsa under
mdk8.2) including muting and unmuting playback and record of a mixer item, ie

line in and aux in etc.

 I've come across .lircrc files that allow control of the master volume,
however, I'd like more fine grained control, does anyone have a working
config they could send me to play around with?

This is one of the last items to make my entertainment box complete.
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting