[mythtv] lirc amd mixer settings/aumix

Harondel J. Sibble mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 18:02:34 -0800

On 14 Dec 2002 at 23:07, Colin@gw.dogpatch.net, Paniss wrote:

> Run "amixer scontrols" for a list of the mixer controls supported. "amixer
> scontents" will show you their current values. The manpage for amixer
> describes in detail how to set values, but briefly:

Thanks, that's useful info.

Now, something that came up today, how does one setup a toggle for ff and rwd
on the remote?  ie like a vcr, so I click the ff button and it continues to
forward/rewind until I press the button again.  Having to ff through an hour
or more by holding down the ff key on my remote is a bit of a hassle.

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting