[mythtv] CVS Patch: Xinerama + new over/underscan

Isaac Richards mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 13:12:35 -0500

On Monday 16 December 2002 10:13 am, misleb@onshore.com wrote:
> I guess that is why it was in ToggleFullscreen originally, eh?  I could
> create XvVideoOutput::MoveResize and move the code there. Do you want to
> apply this patch and  I will submit another one to fix that? I also
> want to make XvVideoOutput use real fullscreen and not just a big
> window. And a few other things.

Cool -- I'd kind of rather wait until your next patch, if you don't mind..
It's just that stuff in Show() gets called every video frame, so it's just a
waste of CPU time to be calculating stuff that can be precalculated.

Isaac