[mythtv] RedHat 8.0 and hardware questions.

J Flowers mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 13:48:05 -0600

Richard,

If you're looking for cheap (and good) parts, I've done quite a bit of
research. Check out http://www.freeplaytv.org under "Suggested Parts"
for prices and places to buy them.

The Documentation on the site talks about fan noise and keeping the
system down to something a tad more silent than today's PC systems.