[mythtv] Possible CVS issue ... possibly I'm an idiot.

John mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 07:46:11 -0500 (EST)

> main.o: In function `main':
> main.o(.text+0xdf): undefined reference to `MythDialog::Show()'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make[2]: *** [menutest] Error 1
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/cvs/MC/programs/menutest'
> make[1]: *** [sub-menutest] Error 2
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/cvs/MC/programs'
> make: *** [sub-programs] Error 2
>
> Did anyone else have this issue?   I am rerunning with just a plain
> ./configure right now to see if anything is different.  Anyway, if
> anyone has
> seen this before, help would be appriciated, otherwise I will just keep
> playing around with it (or go back and try 0.7)....

I had this problem upgrading from .7,  I commented the menutest directory
out of a Makefile and it installed fine.  I then put menutest back in and
everything worked.  My guess was a shared library problem...  I
John