[mythtv] PATCH - Prompt on playback exit.....

John Steele mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 09:41:07 -0500 (EST)

> I've applied this -- I made some minor formatting changes, changed it
> to  default to off instead of on, and made it actually delete when you
> tell it to  =) (I think, at least, I didn't test it).
>
> Thanks for the patch -- would you be willing to do something similar
> for the  watched to the end of the program case?
>
> Isaac

OK,  I see what you did,  The patch I sent actually prompted for delete
with the standard 'Are you sure' dialog and it worked on my system.
Yea I'll try to look at the end of program over the weekend.

John