[mythtv] WinTV GO and btaudio... no sound

Gregorio Gervasio Jr. mythtv-dev@snowman.net
20 Dec 2002 10:30:01 -0800

m> Has anyone had any luck with a WinTV GO 190 and btaudio?
m> I've been unable to get decent sound using the loopback cable and my
m> onboard soundcard line-in, so I thought this may be a better option. It
m> would be nice if I didn't need to add a "real" soundcard to this box.

[...]

        I have btaudio working with the WinTV-dbx card.  The analog
device is noisy but the digital device seems fine.  Have you tried
testing it like this?

sox -w -r 32000 -t ossdsp /dev/dsp1 -t ossdsp /dev/dsp

--
Gregorio Gervasio, Jr.
gtgj@pacbell.net