[mythtv] Seg fault in latest cvs (for doing just about anything)

Isaac Richards mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 10:31:40 -0500

On Saturday 21 December 2002 05:43 am, J.R. Hyde wrote:
> Did a make distclean and remade a debug version of mythtv after updating
> from the latest cvs. Loaded up mythbackend, no problems, loaded up
> mythfrontend, went to mythmusic... no problems yet. Went back to mythtv
> to try and test if the delete recording bug was fixed only to find out I
> can only Schedule a recording and play around in setup. Watch-TV, Watch
> a recording, Delete Recordings, and fix scheduling conflicts all seg
> fault out the moment I select them.
>
> Here is a backtrace of what I get back, seems to be the same backtrace
> roughly no matter what I do.

Heh.  Sorry 'bout that, Matt commented out the line that tells it to connect
to the backend server to help me debug that dialogbox crash last night, and
it got checked into CVS accidently..  No backend server connection, things
die just like that =)

Isaac