[mythtv] LiveTV

Bruce Markey mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 16:29:39 -0800

Robert Dege wrote:
> yup, I just updated to the latest CVS. setup seems to be functioning
> correctly.
>
> But now it seems as if the xmltv tv_grabber_na script is failing to grab
> TV info.  *sigh* it's just one of those days

Zap2it made some changes a couple weeks ago so unless
you installed brand new xmltv code you'll need the fix
suggested at:

--  bjm

15.2 mythfilldatabase failing.

If mythtvfilldatabase suddenly appears to be failing, check to see what
version of XMLTV you're running. Versions prior to 0.5.4 need to have
the following change made: edit the
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/XMLTV/ZapListings.pm file and perform a
global search and replace, searching for "tvlistings2" and replacing it
with "tvlistings".