[mythtv] SBLive

Robert Dege mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 23:58:08 -0500 (EST)

Has anyone had success using the SBLive card with MythTV?  If so, can you
post your modules.conf file?

For some reason, I can't get sound working in MythTV & I'm looking for
that "one thing" I've easily overlooked this entire time.

I'm using the Alsa .9rc6 drivers, and did:

amixer set Master,0 100%,100% unmute
amixer set Line,0 100%,100% mute capture
su
alsactl store

but I'm still not getting any sound during livetv (all I've tried so far).

Yes, it works with xmms, and xawtv.  I've detatched the loop cable from
line-in plug, but still am having no success.

-Rob

.... If They Weren't Happening To Me