[mythtv] SBLive

Kevin Bowen mythtv-dev@snowman.net
22 Dec 2002 23:03:08 -0800

Because the live has essentially 2 sound chips, the emu10k1, and the
ac97 codec, with programmable routing between them, getting your
capture/mute setting right on it is alot more complex than on your
standard sound card... and since alsamixer doesn't have the controls
labled in a sensible manner, you basicly have to use trial and error to
get it figured out. I posted my asound.state file to the list yesterday
myth, but the post came back as "awaiting moderator approval" because it
was too big. Could isaac (i assume he's the list moderator?) possibly
approve this post? I'm sure with my asound.state as a guide you should
have no trouble.