[mythtv] Possible bug from "setup" using tv_grab_uk

Mr. Adam ALLEN mythtv-dev@snowman.net
27 Dec 2002 22:19:12 +0000

--=-8DFeeTGhZPVvEgl/AsyC

Using cvs Fri:27th December - Understanding that this is CVS - I've
tried to peek into the code to work out the problem myself, but I'll
probably need a firm kick into the right place.

The problem, a fresh installation of cvs-mythtv, and getting as far as
trying to run through the setup application.

Firstly- it's not immediately obvious how to confirm/cancel/proceed
through the setup screens. I've taken the assumption that ESCape takes
you to the next screen, and ENTER confirms the settings.
Still keeping in mind this is CVS- as a cosmetic touch - I'm sure it
might be a problem in the future, a quick bit of text to tell people how
to move.

Secondly- when creating a new VideoSource and selecting tv_grab_uk (or
tv_grab_uk_rt, tv_grab_de, tv_grab_sn), it simply carries on through as
tv_grab_na. There doesn't seem to be any errors popping onto the
console.

I had a poke around the source, in MC/libs/libmythtv/videosource.cpp to
try find a trace of where the problem could be. After poking around it
looks as though the code has not yet been written?

Hopefully this a small bit of use, and I'm not in anyway trying to make
demands that this gets fixed.

--=20
NAME    :	Adam Allen.
EMAIL   :	adam@dynamicinteraction.co.uk

COMMENT :	~~~~ insert your favourite signature comment here ~~~~

PGP     :	http://search.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=3Dvindex&search=
=3Dadam%40dynamicinteraction.co.uk

--=-8DFeeTGhZPVvEgl/AsyC

--=-8DFeeTGhZPVvEgl/AsyC--