[mythtv] How do I convert from a one tuner setup to a two tuner setup? how to avoid 2 gig file barrier?

Chris mythtv-dev@snowman.net
29 Dec 2002 08:49:50 -0500

I am deciding between ext2 and Reiserfs for the video storage
filesystem.  Partition Magic which I use quite a bit, supports ext2 but
not Reiserfs so I can manipulate an ext2 partition very easily.  Norton
Ghost allows me file level access to an ext2 backup.  On the other hand
I m not sure if the ext2 video partition data may survive a crash or
CTrl Alt Del. Will it?  Reiserfs I think does not have this problem.
Which do you recommend?  Plus I am planning network access in the future
and I dont know if the filesystem type is a consideration. Thanks