[mythtv] Multiple IR devices with LIRC?

Chris Hessing mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 16:34:18 -0700 (MST)

I am trying to figure out how to set up two different devices with LIRC.
I want one to recieve IR commands, and the other to transmit them.  There
was a message posted on this board a while back that said this is
possible, but it stopped just short of explaining how to do it.

The two IR devices I have are an Actisys 200L, and an IRA (IRMan compat.).
I have the IRA working with a remote to control the myth box, with no
problems.  Is there any way to do this?  I would like to have the Actisys
pointed right at the device it will control, which is why I don't want to
use just one for both transmit and recieve....

Thanks!