[mythtv] Question on compile!!!

Andrew Deponte mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 07:17:55 -0700

Is the audio being compressed as well Issac, if so is it mp3 format and
is it playing the compressed mp3 stream as audio for the video and
how does the video audio syncing work. I am not understanding your
solution to fixing the channel freazing. My tv tuner card has an audio
out mini plug that I plug into my sound cards line in. Without that
how will I get any audio to go with the video.