[mythtv] SB Live

Andrew Lenharth mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 19:56:24 -0500

Ok, looks like you are trying to load alsa and the kernel driver at the
same time.  Not good.  be sure to unload all sound drivers before
switching around like that.

As for the card, I had recording problems before with the kernel
driver with lavrec, so I went with also when I build mythtv.
mythtv uses OSS AFAICT, so besure to install
snd-pcm-oss (or is that snc-oss-pcm?)
and maybe snd-mixer-oss

Works great here.

Andrew Lenharth