[mythtv] RE: Serial Port Control of Cable Box

A Gill mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 09:57:54 -0800 (PST)

I haven't tried calling any tech support lines as I
figured they would be quite reluctant to give out this
kind of information.  But if you say it can be helpful
I'll give it a shot.

The specific box I am using is a Motorola brand cable
box for AT&T Digital Cable in the bay area, Ca.

Model/Freq/Options are ...
DCT2244/1661/ACDEG

Thanks for the advice.

-- Allen