[mythtv] Bug: Changing channels using the "m" command doesn't work when the channel numbers are >150 apart

tarek Lubani mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 11:19:05 -0500 (EST)

Hey guys..

I've been having trouble with this for a while, and I don't think it has
been mentioned.. the basic problem is that I cannot change channels using
the menus when the channels are "too far apart"

Works:
. I start at channel 100.
. I hit "m", pick channel 105, and hit "m" again..

Doesn't work:
. I start at channel 100.
. I hit "m", pick channel 250, and hit "m" again..

It seems that if the channels are more than about 100ish (maybe closer to
150?) db listings apart, the channel won't flip when I hit "m".. It'll
stay in the exact same place..

How can I give more information about this?