[mythtv] epg appearing behind video overlay?

Shawn Pearce mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 17:46:02 -0500

Shawn Rutledge <e_cloud@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 05:15:46PM -0500, Shawn Pearce wrote:
> Right I'm using a projector too, but I'd probably just use the web-based
> program guide most of the time.  We'll see.  That's one advantage of using
> a web client instead of a remote - you can do a lot more than just simple
> play/pause/skip buttons.

Of course a web page would be great too.  But I'm thinking more from
the "I'm on my couch and don't want to use a keyboard/mouse to browse
what's on" approach".

Hence, play/pause/skip/up/down/left/right/select/mute/etc...

--
Shawn.