[mythtv] Recorded Programs menu

rob mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 11:49:57 -0600

I think it might be nice to consolidate the "Watch A Recording" and
"Delete Recordings" menus into one "Recorded Programs" menu, where you
can watch or delete a previously recorded show.  I have found myself
watching a program, then when it finishes, deleting it.  If I then want
to watch another recorded show, it ends up being a lot of keystrokes.
By having both function in one place, it would be more efficient.

Also, having the available keys shown on the bottom of that screen may
be helpful, ie "D to Delete, Enter to Play, I for extended information".
  It would also be cool if that text was configurable, so that if this
was a TV-only display with remote (instead of computer with keyboard),
it would show a play symbol to play, eject symbol to delete, menu for
extended info or something like that.