[mythtv] mythtv and non-lirc compatible remote

Harondel J. Sibble mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 11:09:40 -0800

Just curious what I need to do to get a non lirc compatible remote working
with MythTV?  The remote in question is the X10 Mouseremote

http://www.x10.com/products/x10_mk19a_2.htm

I am using Dan Wilga's driver

http://www4.pair.com/gribnif/ha/

Which allows me to assign a command to each keypress, so the real question
is, is there a command line interface to mythtv that can be controlled by an
external program?

With xawtv, I use it by assigning the following command to the channel up
button "xawtv-remote setstation next" and the same command but change next tp
prev for channel down.

Is this possible with mythtv?
--
Harondel J. Sibble