[mythtv] What's best for MythTV - Uniprocessor Athlon XP 2100 or two Athlon MP 1500s?

Cedar McKay mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 10:59:24 -0800

>  I expect to have only one TV tuner card, at least to start (Radeon
> 7500 AIW).

if this is an AGP card rather than a PCI card you might have some
complications. I asked the list whether you could use an AIW card a
while ago and I didn't get a satisfactory response. I was not able to
varify that it (agp or pci) was v4l compliant. If you already have the
AIW card, give it a shot, and let me know if you get it working. If
not, you might want to take the safe option of getting a PCI capture
card, something like a Hauppauge WinTV.