[mythtv] mythfilldatabase runs into Segmention fault

Rene Meister mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 17:18:39 +0100

Hi!

i've tried mythtv-0.7 since a few days on an Gentoo Linux-System.
Compilation runs fine, without any errors, also XMLTV.

But when i try to fill the database with channel-data getting from XMLTV
i get an error:

---------[Schnipp]---------
rene@video setup $ mythfilldatabase --manual
###
### Running in manual channel configuration mode.
### This will ask you questions about every channel.
###
----------------- Start of XMLTV output -----------------
couldn't get all of 7 days, only 3
downloading listings: ##################################################
------------------ End of XMLTV output ------------------
Segmentation fault
rene@video setup $
----------[Schnapp]---------

I live in germany, so i test this with the "tv_grab_de" tool.
The XMTLTV procedure runs fine, it looks like, the next step producing
this error in the routine.
In the "setup-routine" its the same error, but the routine runs find
till the end with a couple of questions.

I also have tried more than once the "setup-procedure" and some make
cleans - make installs and so on.
Evertime the same error.

Can someone help me??

cu...