[mythtv] WinTV and Cable/Digital Cable

Emil Friis mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 13:29:28 -0800 (PST)

You can try to see if you can find your card on this page:

http://home.t-online.de/home/gunther.mayer/bttv/bttv-gallery.html

They might have the tuner listed.

Allen: I have the Pinnacle PCTV card that I got from
CompUSA. With the bttv version from my kernel I couldn't get
it autodetected but it works fine with v. 0.7.100 from
www.bytesex.org/bttv it works fine. Just download, compile
and modprobe. The reception seems to be a little worse than
my AverTV card but that could be either tuner type or
interference from other hardware in the box.

-Emil