[mythtv] Heads-up

Mark Musone mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 14:28:11 -0500

Yes, i'm already working on storing it in the DB...
i need a way to save the changes permanantly anyways, and
the settings.txt file is not very program-writable friendly :^)

what i'll probably do is not muck up any current code, as far as the settings.txt
file is concerend..both for backwards compatability reasons and for just
not causing more problems :^)

i'll have it read fromt eh settings file and then read from the DB, having the DB override
anything. i'll let Isaac decide when to pull stuff out of the settings.txt file.

-Mark