[mythtv] Zap2it seams to be down...down...down...any alternatives?

Roberto C. Serrano mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 20:31:41 +0000

I mean a Monster!  (Not a monter....  :-P)   By the way that's a translation
from Spanish and means that you know a lot or that you are very good at
something! (Just making sure....that it is understood)

Thanks again.

Roberto