[mythtv] Re: Xv support

swan-1 mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 12:07:30 -0800 (PST)

Thanx for the pointers, I poked around the xfree86, but
didn't run across the card list.  Oddly, my Diamond v330
does show on that list.  Maybe I'm using the wrong driver
so I'll check that out tonight.  I had thought about swapping
out the v330 for my V770 Ultra.  Thanks for saving me that
effort ;).

BTW, the windoze drivers (old) do exist on the diamondmm/sonicblue
web page at:
http://www.diamondmm.com/support/diamond/default.asp?menu=support&submenu=Legacy_Graphics

I've not had any problems with my V330, or my V770 Ultra
under win2k or 98se (my game boot ;)

Greg, swan-1@ziplip.com