[mythtv] CVS does wonders

Robert Dege mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 16:29:38 -0500 (EST)

I just installed the CVS package today.  Talk about wonders.  I am now
able to view video through mpeg4 & rtjpeg.  hardware-mjpeg works as well,
but for some reason, I receive a green tint over the picture.  I added the
decimation to 2, but I noticed no video improvement, or resolution towards
the green tint problem.

The only side affect I've noticed so far is that I receive no sound while
watching TV.... no matter which codec I'm using.  However, if I use
mythmusic, I am able to play mp3's without any problems.  I'm now using
the ASLA 0.9.0rc6 series.

`make install` still fails to soft link

libmyth-0.8.so -> libmyth-0.8.so.0.8.0

in usr/local/lib, which causes myth{music,game,gallery} compiles to fail
on my RedHat 7.3 system.

Dege

.... If They Weren't Happening To Me