[mythtv] Clarification

Robert Dege mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 13:21:44 -0500 (EST)

> More like, all the players (that I've seen, at least) require a different
> command line option to play a VCD than they do to play a DVD.  Ability to
> play a regular audio CD (call mythmusic and have it start playing the disc,
> or something), etc

Ahhh, so you're assuming a DVD/CD Combo drive then?  I was still
visualizing two separate drives.  I guess as the DVD/CD(RW) Drives become
more popular, this will become an issue.

Slickdeals is showing a DVD-R drive for sale @ OfficeMax for $20 after
MIR.  I plan on picking one up this weekend.  It'll give me something to
hack with.

-Rob

.... If They Weren't Happening To Me