[mythtv] Slowdown your DVD/CD-ROM drive?

David Klotz mythtv-dev@snowman.net
30 Nov 2002 19:32:49 +0100

On Sam, 2002-11-30 at 19:06, Henk Poley wrote:
> No, it's the same with (at least older) speedsetting programs under
> Windows. They only set the CD-speed. My windows util (from Nero)
> automaticaly re-sets the value when a CD is inserted since some/most CD
> players forget it when you press eject.

but there is a windows program from http://www.cd-bremse.de/ (sorry, the
site is in german only) that can set the dvd speed. at least it says so
on the homepage (just take a look at the screen shot), i haven't tested
the programm due to a lack of an installed windows os on my mythtv box.

cya,
raven