[mythtv] Next release?

chuck mythtv-dev@snowman.net
05 Oct 2002 18:15:23 -0600

I think I can have mythgame ready to go by then.  I'm currently working
on the screen shot based selection menu. It's almost complete.  I still
need to do the system settings dialog but I don't expect that to take
too long.  I ended up splitting the screen horizontally for the screen
shot selection page with the top fourth occupied by the selection list
and the rest used for the screen shots.  The # of screen shots to show
per row is configurable and the images are scaled and positioned
accordingly.  I'm going to have an option for choosing games by name or
image in the settings menu, just in case people don't have the screens
or just prefer the name list.