[mythtv] Error When running setup

Joe A Cairns mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 12:06:35 -0500

Where in the program would I need to go to change the colorspace.  I only
have one pci slot in this system and it is being used by the ATI TV Card.

Thanks,

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-dev-admin@snowman.net
[mailto:mythtv-dev-admin@snowman.net]On Behalf Of Isaac Richards
Sent: Saturday, October 12, 2002 10:34 AM
To: mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Subject: Re: [mythtv] Error When running setup

On Saturday 12 October 2002 09:06 am, Joe A Cairns wrote:
> Isaac:
>
> Here is the info from the xvinfo output:
<snip>

Yup.  Your video card doesn't support the video colorspace that mythtv uses.
You can either:

   - Add some colorspace conversion routines to mythtv, so that it can do
some
of the work in software if the hardware is lacking, instead of depending
entirely on the hardware to convert colorspaces.  Your card does support a
closely related format to what mythtv uses, so this would be fairly simple
accomplish.
   - Use a different video card.

Isaac