[mythtv] mythtv binary error

John Tapper mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 09:45:59 -0400

How do I check the version of the bttv driver?  And do I need to recompile my
kernel to upgrade the bttv driver?

here is the output about bttv from lsmod.

bttv                   71424   0  (autoclean)
videodev                8288   3  (autoclean) [bttv]
i2c-algo-bit            8840   1  (autoclean) [bttv]
i2c-core               19236   0  (autoclean) [tuner tvaudio bttv i2c-algo-