[mythtv] problems with installing xmltv

tarek Lubani mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 12:36:12 -0400 (EDT)

Hey.. I had the same TK::table or whatever problems.. You have 2
problems here:

1) It's missing Tk.. so try to do a CPAN install on Tk alone (not
Tk:Tableblahblah)

2) basically, the command being passed to CPAN isn't being properly
understood.. The way to sort this out is to directly specify the install..
I don't actually remember how this was done.. If you can't find the exact
context, let me know and I'll dig it out for you.. basically, the command
to use should replace the regular "install Tk::TableMatrix" with something
like "install("Tk::TableMatrix")"

ignore the outside quotations, of course.. Anyway, i dont' remember the
exact command for CPAN to be honest.. but anyway.. Let me know if there
are any other problems or issues..

tarek : )