[mythtv] New Mythtv user with Matrox Marvel G200TV

tarek Lubani mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 13:18:00 -0500 (EST)

Note here that Isaac has reported that he just fixed this issue.. I
haven't tried it out, but I shall shortly and report any problems that may
arise.. Needless to say, using a new CVS version is probably better than
using th hacked frequencies.c

tarek : )