[mythtv] WinTV Stereo--Recommended?

tarek Lubani mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 17:23:07 -0500 (EST)

This was using XAWTV

If you don't care about pausing live TV, and are not likely to be watching
when a recording happens, you can do 400x400 OK, so long as MP3
compression is not on.. and deinterlacing off also helps.. Also, I use
rtjpeg.. mpeg4 seems to be more CPU intensive..

That's on my P2-333..

On my AMD Athlon 1.2, I use 400 x 400 with mpeg4 and no mpeg encoding..

No non-standard optimization.. Just playing with settings

hope it helps : )

tarek